1. Communication of production order on sintering site;
2. Operation control and monitoring of sintering equipment;
3. In case of abnormal production and equipment, report to the director and other relevant leaders in time;
4. Monitor the sintering process;
5. Adjustment of sintering process;
6. Adjust the quality of sinter.
7. Confirm the on duty report, and summarize the daily data of the night shift every day
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 1 year of sintering related work experience, familiar with sintering process, strong sintering production control expertise and overall planning ability;
2. According to the status quo of sintering, summarize and analyze the problems existing in the sintering process in real time and formulate solutions;
3. Strong communication and coordination ability.
1. Master the theoretical knowledge of construction and other disciplines, be familiar with the national codes, standards and regulations of the construction industry, and master the management knowledge of construction quality, safety, construction period, etc.
2. Bachelor degree or above in civil engineering, heating and ventilation, safety, quality, quality inspection, finance or other related disciplines, more than one year of working experience or more than three years of professional experience in the same industry;
1. Be hardworking and able to adapt to being stationed abroad
2. The salary and treatment shall be negotiated in person. After the probation period of three months, the company shall pay five insurances for the employees.
1. College degree or above, major in industrial engineering or related;
2. Have professionalism and fighting spirit, good team spirit;
3. Good communication and coordination ability, learning ability, strong sense of responsibility, able to withstand high-intensity work pressure.
1. Workplace: high end office building;
2. Environment: relatively comfortable.
1. Monitor the production situation and production process parameters of each production area, and issue production parameter adjustment instructions to each production area according to the computer program instructions;
2. Monitor the operation of the equipment in each production area to ensure the normal operation of the equipment, and feed back to the relevant leaders in time in case of any abnormality;
3. Confirm the shift report of each production area and summarize the daily data of night shift every day;
4. Coordinate the production process and production process to ensure the normal operation of production activities.
1. Conscientiously implement the project plan objectives and various management works within the scope of responsibility;
2. Comprehensively take charge of the daily management of the project department, and organize the implementation of the project construction according to the plan;
3. Carry out overall management and process supervision on the project construction to ensure that the construction tasks are completed according to the progress, quality and cost control;
1. College degree or above, under the age of 45;
2. Have strong communication skills, team building and management ability, strong negotiation ability and excellent oral expression, and can bear pressure.
3.1 years or above working experience in the same industry or excellent fresh graduates of metallurgy major from Central South University, Beijing University of science and technology and Northeast University are preferred;
1. Be responsible for the design or transformation design of the precipitator body and relevant system equipment;
2. Be responsible for the preparation of the scheme of dust remover and relevant system equipment of the project;
3. Be responsible for installation guidance, solve problems in site construction, and participate in commissioning and acceptance;
1. Bachelor degree or above in environmental engineering or mechanical manufacturing;
2. At least 5 years working experience in dust remover industry.
3. Be familiar with the relevant industry standards and specifications of ESP and bag filter, and be able to be engaged in the design, construction guidance and commissioning of the precipitator;
4. Be familiar with the working principle and production process of all kinds of dust collectors, and be able to independently complete the design, installation and commissioning of dust collectors;
5. Be familiar with office, CAD and other common office software, and have the ability of new product design and development;
6. Quick thinking, conscientious and responsible, good organization, communication and coordination ability and team spirit.
1. Responsible for the design, drawing and capital raising of thermal control equipment and instruments of desulfurization, denitrification and dust removal project;
2. Be responsible for the rationality and cost control of thermal control / electrical design of the design project, and gradually realize standardization;
3. Participate in the design scheme and formation of electrical thermal control and the R & D and application of new technologies;
4. Solve the technical problems in thermal control of construction site and production operation;
5. Provide support for business bidding technology and equipment procurement;
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in thermal energy and power engineering, etc., with intermediate and senior professional title certificate preferred;
2. Be familiar with the technological process of desulfurization and denitration of sintering machine, the principle of heat exchanger and various thermal calculation methods, and the knowledge of fluid calculation, thermal power engineering, etc;
3. Proficient in 2D and 3D mechanical drawing software, able to independently design and split drawings;
4. Have the working experience of independently undertaking the design and verification of non-standard parts and guiding the production and processing in the workshop.
1. Be responsible for the design, drawing, check or review of civil engineering and steel structure of the company's environmental protection project, and engage in civil engineering structure design;
2. Be able to independently complete the project scheme and preliminary design, describe the scope of work, professional description, provide material list, etc;
3. Be able to quickly respond to the problems in the field civil engineering / steel structure construction, and provide reasonable solutions;
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in civil engineering, structural engineering, construction engineering and other related engineering, middle and senior professional titles are preferred.
2. At least 3 years design experience in civil engineering / steel structure;
3. Good judgment and analysis ability, training ability, learning and innovation ability, communication and coordination ability, good written expression ability, business communication and business understanding ability.
1. Design of mechanical parts, selection of materials, selection and calculation of general parts;
2. Draw assembly drawings and processing drawings of mechanical parts and components;
3. Deal with the existing problems of the product and optimize the design;
4. Scheme refinement (refinement of equipment layout, equipment form, refinement of equipment parameters, etc.);
1. Major in mechanical and mechatronics, bachelor degree or above, with middle or senior title preferred;
2. 25-40 years old, more than 3 years of mechanical design experience in engineering projects of class a design institute, with intermediate or above titles;
3. Proficient in AutoCAD, Solidworks, Tekla, office and other software;
4. Flexible thinking and strong spatial imagination.
1. Carry out the company's trade business, implement trade regulations and open up market;
2. Be responsible for contacting customers, preparing quotations, participating in business negotiations and signing contracts;
3. Customer development and maintenance, sorting and filing of business related materials;
4. Report related business work, establish, maintain and manage foreign customers;
1. Major in international trade or business English, bachelor degree or above;
2. At least 2 years related working experience, accept business trip;
3. English / Russian as the working language, able to communicate with foreign customers, proficient in international trade and related policies, and basic financial and legal knowledge;
4. Good communication and negotiation skills, conscientious and meticulous, good at induction and arrangement, strong logic, quick thinking, good team coordination ability, and able to bear certain work pressure
Delivery format: applied position + name;
Tel: Miss Guo 0531-87232386，15552862577；
Interview address: No.001, Guoshun Road, Jinan Economic Development Zone, Changqing District, Jinan City.
Copyright: Shandong Guoshun Construction Group Co., Ltd. Tel: 0531-87215932 address: No.001, Guoshun Road, Jinan Economic Development Zone, Changqing District, Jinan Cit No. 11017647-1 of luicp